12/06/2022 Build 2.0.019 120622
- Buying the wooden arrow in Retro mode, but not having the Bow, will mark the Bow when autotracking is active
- A couple of issues have been discovered in dungeon checks with big key shuffles only. Coming in a future release, we will be reworking several of the dungeon's logic to fix this. Expect it around the same time as v32.
- Inverted Turtle Rock may show possible in several situations where items should be available. TR in inverted is a logical hurdle in conjunction with other mode options and will be fully re-written at some point.
- The recently added entrance dungeon availability tracking isn't working properly in TR in certain scenarios, and may not work properly in other more complex dungeons. It will be rewritten at a later date.
- We are aware that scaling the tracker in your browser can cause unexpected results. This will be eventually addressed, but it may require some style rewriting so it may take some time.
- Import Flags on Customizer flagsets does not always import all of the settings (We have no solution to this currently, it is a ALTTPR driven dataset)
- Overworld Shuffle: Improving logic for the map tracker
Items Still To Be Added